Music♥

Host♥
Photobucket
Call me Ah Lok.
18 this year.
Who like snoopy so much
And..
Welcome to my blog =]

Tagboard♥

My Love Snoopy♥



Links♥

Me n my love♥

Time♥

archives♥


Other♥
Background.MyEm0.Com

Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Blog title:
Blogged at: 11:06 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ytd nite cnt slp..
tis morning wan slp late d..
but my mom kacau me wake..
coz need help her do the sembahyang d thing..
the smoke from "hiong" make my eye very pain
and me not enuf slp keep rub my eye den more pain =(

later eat lunch den eat tong yuan..tis me eat d is red bean tong sui tong yuan..
at nite is ginger sup tong yuan..xD very spicy..make me drink alot of water..
coz i dunno how eat spicy d..wakakakakx
i read jor naewid blog..he say 1 year can eat once..
but me not 1year onli eat once..
sometimes u feel wan eat den also can make and eat d..

at nite my dad bring back the maxis broadband ler..so no need dulan slow or wad jor..xD
very happy coz no lag or delay ply sdo or watch anime..haha
i wish u all Happy Dong Zhi..




ブログパーツ エステ