Music♥

Host♥
Photobucket
Call me Ah Lok.
18 this year.
Who like snoopy so much
And..
Welcome to my blog =]

Tagboard♥

My Love Snoopy♥



Links♥

Me n my love♥

Time♥

archives♥


Other♥
Background.MyEm0.Com

Friday, January 1, 2010
Blog title:
Blogged at: 3:36 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ytd went sunway wif quan bin sing ping bryan dao yang naewid chris!
go thr by bus..me quan chris and bryan go 1st
den bin yang singping w8 naewid come
we reach thr go find 1 girl dunno wad name
quan say she at skating..den go find lor...
later we meet bin thm..
den go dagei..onli bin and singping ply..
they ply parapara mix..
we all just watch..
den go A&W eat yang treat us..thx very much xD
yang order many drink..den bin call celyn wan come drink anot..
we w8 bt no come den quan yang naewid drink all..geng thy can b bommer ler xD
den walk around at piramid den ask ppl whr got countdown..
thr say no countdown just got fireworks..
den we walk walk go lagoon..den we enter thr for free
coz free entry..xD
we go watch the 360 degree pirateship..
den walk around thr..den back piramid..
walk walk find ppl..we keep repeat walk
fron lagoon to coco..coco to lagoon den back coco
wtf la..walk so many time but cant find..
we decided in coco d bt thy say onli 21yearold can in
den we go kfc meet celyn
celyn wan wif her fren bt nvm la
den go walk back piramid cant see fireworks coz we not at lagoon cnt see
cant see den back lor..
we all take taxi back kuchai quan ping chris and tat girl go 1st..
me yang bryan and naewid at 2nd taxi
wai bin folow sook yee taxi coz thy just 3ppl..
quan d taxi Rm40 bt me onli Rm15..bin dunno never ask..xD
den all meet at eXc..den i call my parent come fetch me bt he at outside..
home no ppl..wan back home self bt no key =(
my parent say u go dagei 1st la..den we back onli fetch u..
den til 6am+ den fetch me..
back home bath den str8 slp...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!
as the day bring to end another year.
let's be thankfulfor wad we'hv had.
and as the new day dawn,may the new year be filled with good health,lots of wealth,
plenty of sucess and tones of laughter!!
Happly New Year 2010!!
may u and ur love one be well and happy..

me write till here ler.
wan go work ler..bb




ブログパーツ エステ