Music♥

Host♥
Photobucket
Call me Ah Lok.
18 this year.
Who like snoopy so much
And..
Welcome to my blog =]

Tagboard♥

My Love Snoopy♥



Links♥

Me n my love♥

Time♥

archives♥


Other♥
Background.MyEm0.Com

Sunday, January 10, 2010
Blog title:
Blogged at: 5:54 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time to update my blog
1 week more no update
no time to update it..
coz i start work jor..
back home bath eat and slp..
less open pc jor...

Today i can update blog
coz i no go work..
got abit not feeling well..

1st
i wan say is soli to all my fren make u all worry bout me
now it is fine jor..
i hv forgive her ler..
and i cnt forgive my self to do tat
my self also dunno wad myself thinking
like got some1 controling me

Sry Ming i noe wad u thinking bout me and her..
bt dun so worry..i noe wad i am doing now..
i will contact u if i got free time and come u thr visit u xD

ytd called wai bin
he say thr veli sien and just few chinese onli..
bt i hear my other fren say he ay perak and sarawak are fun..
fun at all average..can talk,ply,kao lui,and many more..
thr say they come back sure b indian jor xD
coz thy marching under the hot sun =.=

i hv chg my blog UrL
hu can guess it i belanja him/her eat
got 1 ppl oredi noe jor xD




ブログパーツ エステ