Music♥

Host♥
Photobucket
Call me Ah Lok.
18 this year.
Who like snoopy so much
And..
Welcome to my blog =]

Tagboard♥

My Love Snoopy♥



Links♥

Me n my love♥

Time♥

archives♥


Other♥
Background.MyEm0.Com

Friday, June 18, 2010
Blog title:
Blogged at: 10:51 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


LOOOOOOOOG time dn update my blog le,
reason:lazy~~

k,1st,i wan to say tat....
I COME BCK KL EDI!!
Wad i means?
I was come bck from sabah(ns).
Miss me?haha....
The flight delay until 13th june,xcuali i wil come bck on 12th june.><
Late 1 day meet my dear><
Tat was fun n i can noe more fren at thr...^^
Miss them after i came bck KL here...
Coz we slp tgt,eat tgt,bath tgt(XD),play tgt,latih tgt....3 MONTH edi!!
I was lipat 78 hearts to Wen Qi at sabah.
Who wanna see tat heart?Go view her blog n find tat.




ブログパーツ エステ