Music♥

Host♥
Photobucket
Call me Ah Lok.
18 this year.
Who like snoopy so much
And..
Welcome to my blog =]

Tagboard♥

My Love Snoopy♥



Links♥

Me n my love♥

Time♥

archives♥


Other♥
Background.MyEm0.Com

Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Blog title:
Blogged at: 2:49 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yesterday noon went shabu shabu to find a job
go out find a job better den stay at home 24hr infront of pc
go interview jor den w8 their call =.=
den went eXc dagei
copy SDO-X coz home cnt update =(
whole day dota bt less choi dear
soli dear i noe u angry bt u duwan say onli
reli soli..i long time no ply wif thm jor =(
den nite chat wif dear til half
me fall aslp and promise her to update blog
bt i dint =( soli dear

As usual every morning be alarms!!
she wake i also wake
my wake bt nth to do
just open pc ply maple and do nth
just walk walk walk

tis morning saw wai bin on9 using mobile
just say a little den he off9 ler
w8 she back sch den can chat
moring just drink a cup of milo
den noon eat spageti made by my dad xD

nite watch a video very sad and disappointed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC_ok-NxWw

How dare they destroy something which lived 100 years with us?
It was part of our country for so long!
Why can't they choose to make it into a tourism spot
or a spot where we can see and understand the life of the past?
SERIOUSLY YOU PEOPLE SHOULD THINK!
I am so darn sad and disappointed.




ブログパーツ エステ